Wednesday, February 10, 2016

We Aren't That Similar When It Comes To Our Adversity But We aren't That Different Either.

The adversity Anne Frank faced were something I or anyone would ever want to go through. Her situations were just so surreal they were something that not many people understand and think about on a regular basis. Her difficulties made most people think about what they have taken for granted and it's just makes people realize that they aren't always going to have their family for two long but while they do they should cherish every moment they have with them. Her difficulties make you wonder if you when you actually say "I can't wait to move out and get away from my family" is something you actually mean? Nobody really understands that type of thought but I feel like I do when I tell my mom I'm going to move far away I don't think about it I just say it but her diary made me realize if I actually mean it. She actually lost her family I kinda understand because I've felt like I've lost my family them being there for me or just listening to me but her diary made me realize that I am lucky to have my family to have a family that loves and cares for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment