Friday, February 19, 2016

Do They Both Want To Be Together? Then They Both Need To Start Trying.

I just recently started the book "This Is How You Lose Her" today I will be telling you about a specific character and the questions I have for the book. One of the main characters name is Maganda so far in the book Maganda is has the I don't care attitude and it's wrong because her "boyfriend" Yunior really wants to be with her but all she continues to do is bring him down. "Why don't you leave me alone?" This is Maganda slowly but pushing him away but he doesn't want to leave her! "My Maganda started turning into another Maganada. Who didn't want to sleepover as much or scratch my back when I asked her to." What this is showing is Maganda not trying as hard as she did before and just pushing away farther from their relationship. The questions I have for this book so far is is Maganda noticing how she is treating Yunior? Does she even want to be in this relationship anymore? Should Yunior be the one to stop trying? I hope to see in the future of the book to see Maganda actually try and just realize what she wants is right in front of her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment