Friday, February 5, 2016

One Terrible Catastrophe That Changed America Forever

I think the reason people stood by and watched this happen was because they felt as if it wasn't them getting attacked so not to worry about them. They though to keep their distance and worry about themselves and only themselves. I think what inspired others to stand up to the Nazis was them knowing that they wouldn't want to be in that situation so they're made it their most to protect the ones that went through it. I know I would've been an up stander the reason is because I know that I wouldn't want to be apart from my family and I wouldn't want to be miss treated. So why should someone else be? I know to put others needs before my own which is why I would also make sure they're safe and sound. Nobody should be treated that way for believing in certain things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment