Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sometimes You Just Realize Things

I just recently started on this book called "I Will Always How One Letter Changed Two Lives Write Back" I am currently on page sixty but,before when I first started it at the very beginning of the book on page six I found that one of the main characters Caitlin had an Aha moment! She noticed that one of her cousins dressed differently from the people she knew. She than visited the school and saw what it was like and she noticed that's how they dressed and that made her realize that not everyone is the same,people dress differently and not everyone is the same. "I was struck by how different my cousin Carolan was from me" what this evidence is showing is how she realized and was shocked how she saw stuff differently. "That trip opened my eyes to other ways of living beyond my small town." This piece of evidence is showing how she realized it's different around the world and people are different not everything is same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment