Sunday, March 6, 2016

It's Something That Needs To Change

My classmates and I are working on an Argumentative Essay. We got to select the topic that we wanted to argue about and just speak about and able to speak our voices. The thing about an argumentative essay is we write about what we believe but without using ( I,me,we ect) an argumentative is not based on opinions it based on fact after facts. The topic I'm working on is "Should There Be Single Sex Classrooms" the reason I picked this topic is because I found it most interesting because people have different completely different point of views. There should not be single sex classrooms because they're going to need to work with different genders in the future if they continue to be apart from genders they aren't going to get use to being with different genders. This topic is something I have done and worked on but that's when I didn't know more about argumentative essays  and it's going to be better and more informative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment