Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Two Things That I've Been Wanting

Something that I've been wanting for a long time now is an IPod. The reason I've been wanting this is because I could use it for music and for more storage. I really like listening to music and that's what an IPod can do for me. I also like taking pictures they create memories,memories that mean a lot to people they let you take a picture with someone that you've been close to for a long time and that means a lot to you it also just lets you take a good picture of yourself. I would also like it so that way I could FaceTime with my pals (friends). Another thing I would want is to see my inspiration my favorite rapper...Logic I like him because he raps about the truth he's taught me that you could dream to get the stars and it could happen as long as you set your mind to it. That would be amazing to see one of my favorite rappers in concert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment