Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Theme for The Outsiders? Oh orange peals here it goes.

In my personal opinion the theme of The Outsiders is that at the end of the day some people only have there friends as family and not there actual family they need. The evidence I have to support this is "Since mom and dad were killed in an auto wreck." "Or I could have gotten one of the gang to come along, one of the four boys Darry and Soda and I have grown up with and consider family." " when you grow up in a tight-knit neighborhood you get to know each other real well." "We were as close as brothers" "Compared to Johnnys home,mine was heaven" "Damnit, Johnny..." He begged,slamming one fist against the wall,hammering it to make it obey his will "oh damnit,Johnny,don't die,please don't die.." These pieces of evidence are showing me that they weren't just friends they were family who stuck together with one another and if someone messed with one of they messed with all of them. That's why I liked this book because it shows family isn't always blood it's the ones that are actually there that love and care for you through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment