Sunday, September 20, 2015

First main parts of my thoughts on the outsiders - Quarter One

From what I've read so in the book The Outsiders is that there is this boy named Ponyboy he has two brothers they've all had a not so easy life their parents passed away in an auto wreck and all they have is each other and their boys on the East side called the Greasers. The evidence I have to support my statement and opinion is "since mom and dad were killed in an auto wreck" another piece of evidence I have to support this is "It's like the term "greaser" to class all us boys on the east side." A time I thought I felt as if Ponyboy had a tough question is when him and Johnny were off to get directions to the jay mountain he would question himself like what if he wasn't able to see his brothers again? Or what if he wasn't able to go back home in general? But he kne he had to leave so he wouldn't get the electric chair for murdering someone. The evidence I have to support this is "Maybe I'd never see Darry or Sodapop again?" "Jonny what are we gonna do they put you in an electric chair for killing people!" "We gotta get out of here. Get somewhere. Run away." From what I've read this book has shown me that you gotta stick with the people who are actually gonna stay in your life and be there for you because at times all you have is friends and not the type of family you need to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment