Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My Go To

One place where I want to travel to is California. The reason I would love to travel to Cali is because it has a good amount of land marks. For instance I would love to go and see the hollywood boulevard Stars because I could be able to see legends from music artist to actors and actresses. I would also like to go to the Orcale Arena where the Golden State Warriors play and just watch a game. Another reason I would like to travel to California is for the beaches I've never seen an ocean before and it would be nice to see an ocean. I would also like to see the Hollywood sign and take a picture there because that's one huge land mark in California. I would also enjoy the plane ride and I would like it if it was with my mom because she needs to go on a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment